I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you
Tulsa, Oklahoma near the original Black Wall Street.
I guess that meme of DaQuan—the one y’all thought was funny—came true mhmmm 😒
- kicked their daughter out (left her at a homeless shelter)
- found out she had left the shelter to live with a guy
- tracked them down at 9 at night to yell at her
- shot her unarmed boyfriend (killing him)
- shot at her after she ran to hide in the bushes
- shot at the bf’s 13 yr old brother (hitting him in the arm)
- fled the scene
- were allowed to turn themselves in
- were put on PAID suspension
Attemptedmurder (and shooting at minors!) only gets paid leave. The more one scratches the surface..
My sister gave my dad a birthday card and she wrote “you’ve always been like a father to me”
Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas with Goat Cheese and Pesto
· 1 small zucchini, diagonally sliced into ¼ inch pieces
· 1 small summer squash, diagonally sliced into ¼ inch pieces
· 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed
· 1 small red onion, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
· 1 large Portobello mushroom, cleaned and sliced into ½ inch pieces
· 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
· white pepper
· 4 whole grain tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wraps)
· 4 tablespoon pesto, divided
· 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
· 4 oz goat cheese, divided
1. Start by preparing your vegetables. Drizzle the sliced vegetables with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and white pepper.
2. Place vegetables on the grill (or in a grill pan) and cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until just tender.
3. Remove the vegetables from the grill and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut the grilled vegetables into roughly 1-inch pieces and set aside.
4. To assemble each quesadilla: Spread a tortilla with 1 tablespoon pesto. Sprinkle ¼ cup mozzarella cheese on ½ of the tortilla. Add ¼ of the grilled vegetables and crumble 1 oz of goat cheese over them. Sprinkle another ¼ cup mozzarella on top and fold the tortilla over to close.
5. Place the quesadilla on a lightly oiled grill (or grill pan) and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the cheese in fully melted. Slice and serve the classiest quesadillas ever.
Just hanging out!
whats up with the husky chihuahua?
She is an alaskan klee kai, a pure breed of dog, completely unrelated to a chihuahua.
Klee kai are a rare breed of dog that resembles a small husky. She is also very small for breed
honestly thank you so much.
i need it
Oh my god, I want this